1. Text should be in English, typewritten or printed at a resolution of at least 300 DPI, on one side only of 8.5-inch x 11-inch paper (if A4 paper is used, the text should be limited to 6.5-inch x 9.5-inch).
2. Text should be formatted in landscape mode, in 10-point single-spaced type (preferably in Times Roman font), in two columns of 4.5-inch width each, with a 0.5-inch margin in between. This applies to the main body text as well as references and appendices. The text may be either left-justified or fully justified. Section and subsection headings may be in 12-point type if desired. A sample page is available in PDF-format and in MS-Word format. Make sure to examine the sample page before you format your document.
3. The title of the paper should be centered across the left column on the first page, in bold type. Author names and affiliations should appear below the title, also centered. Authors should include their addresses and email addresses.
4. An abstract of the paper should be included on the first page. It should be in 10-point type, and less than 150 words in length.
5. A short biographical sketch, limited to 150-200 words per author, should appear at the end of the paper (after the references) in 8-point single-spaced type.
6. Figures and tables should be numbered and cited in the text, and should have a short caption below. Each figure should be formatted so that relevant features are legible and neat.
7. Each page should be numbered on the back in the format "page x of y", where "x" is the page number, and "y" is the total number of pages in the paper.
8. The conference proceedings page limit for each complete paper is 35 formatted pages. Special permission has to be granted by the technical program chair to exceed this limit.
9. References must be numbered and ordered alphabetically by author name. In the text, they should be cited by a bracketed number (e.g. ). The references should be numbered and sorted by author names (and chronologically within authors).
For a paper in a journal or proceedings:
 King, A. B. and Y. M. Smith, "Packet Switching Networks on Cyclic Graphs", Queueing Journal, vol. 6, no. 3, 391-404 (1993).
For a paper in a contributed volume:
 Boxworth, O. J., "Models of Internet Malls", in: Electronic Commerce, eds. A. K. Jones and B. Thomas, North Holland, Amsterdam, 665-668 (1998).
An electronic version of the complete formatted paper (prepared for printing on 8.5x11 inch paper) has also to be submitted, in (pdf) format.
The electronic file should be attached to an E-mail, to arrive by August 1, 2010:† Due to a tight printing schedule, manuscripts arriving after August 1, 2010 canít be included in the proceedings.
Bezalel Gavish (Administrative assistant)
Southern Methodist University
P. O. Box 750333
Email: Conference Program Chairman
Instructions to Latex authors:
If you use Latex, there is no need to use a style file. All what you should do is to include packages "twocolumn" and "landscape" that are part of the default Latex distribution. The commands are as follows:
Moreover, you may need to "fine tune" the appearance of its document, by changing by hand the "columnsep", "textheight", and "textwidth" environment variables. Using the following values:
Led to the correct layout, however you can change the parameters if needed.