The hotel web
- Potential airports to fly to: Malpensa (Milano),
Venice, Verona. Verona airport is the closest one to the conference
- from Malpensa Airport you have to reach
(using a shuttle bus) the main railway station of Milano (Stazione
Centrale) and take from there the
train to Brescia--Verona, then change in Verona and take a train in the
stop and go down at Rovereto, then take a bus (immediately
outside the railway station) to Riva del Garda.
- In 2006 a participant flew into Brescia airport (southern side of Lake Garda) and took a bus service from Brescia to Riva Del
garda (2 hours bus ride), he claimed that doing it during the day provided
him with beautiful sights and was worth the trip.
- Coming from Venice Airport, a shuttle bus will take you to Mestre railway station, from there, take
the train route to Verona and then again to Rovereto on the Brennero route.
- There are direct flights to and from Verona airport from major airports in Europe.